The Original Tummy Tub Baby Bath - Clear - Watches Store

The Original Tummy Tub Baby Bath - Clear


The Original Tummy Tub Baby Bath - Clear
From Domovital

I was given a tummy tub as a gift, and since have ordered it for two other people. My son was not thrilled about taking a bath when he had to be on his back in a regular baby bath, since we starting using the tummy tub bath time is a wonderful time for both of us. The water stays warmer longer, and it is much easier to get him in and out of. I also have one of the stools and it is so nice to be able to sit and give him a bath instead of bending over into the tub. I recommend this item for anyone baby. It also helps my little one sleep better at night. The tummy tub has become the one baby item I would not give up. I love it.

Shopping Now!!!

0 comments: