Combi Flare Lightweight Stroller in Edamame - Watches Store

Combi Flare Lightweight Stroller in Edamame


Combi Flare Lightweight Stroller in Edamame
From Combi

I actually tried this out at a local retailer with my son. The rear wheels we have on our current stroller are worn down and it would cost me $50.00 to replace them on top of other issues I have with the thing. So I thought I'd start researching other strollers and see if I could find something I'd be happier with. This steered very nicely and folds into a square shape, the canopy seems to be ok and the back wheels locked easily. It is very lightweight and the attached carrying strap is a nice feature. I like that it is supposed to go up to 55 lbs and my son liked the cup holder. But this is a VERY narrow stroller, my son's shoulders barely fit in the seat, he's average size as in 50th percentile. I don't see how a 55 lb child could fit in here when a 28 lb 2 year-old barely does.

Shopping Now!!!

0 comments: