Invicta Men's Russian Diver Collection Black Watch #4338 - Watches Store

Invicta Men's Russian Diver Collection Black Watch #4338


Invicta Men's Russian Diver Collection Black Watch #4338
From Invicta

Dont get me wrong I like this watch and its got a massive 52 mm case. My only problem is that its not swiss made like the watch in the picture , insted it says swiss movt. which means the movt is swiss but it was made in China and not subjected to the superior quality control standards of the Swiss. So anyways I checked the model numbers just to make sure It was the same watch and it was but I suspect the watch in the picture is a older version but since then Invicta has cheaped out and started making them in China to save money , but the retail asking price is the same $ 575.00 which seems kind of shady to me.
Since my original review amazon has corrected and updated their pictures to say " swiss movt " insted.

Shopping Now!!!

0 comments: