Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Calibre 2100 Watch #AV0031-59A - Watches Store

Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Calibre 2100 Watch #AV0031-59A


Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Calibre 2100 Watch #AV0031-59A
From Citizen

I am a collector of watches, to my wife's dismay... But, this is a beautiful watch that I am very proud to own. This is my third Citizen watch (among many others), but my favorite of the bunch. It is a bit on the thick & heavy side, but that is what I was looking for; something with substance. The luminescent hands are very bright and long lasting. The watch takes a good amount of sunlight to fully charge, but even in a partially charged state, it works just fine. Once fully charged, it rarely, if ever moves off of the fully charged indicator.
I have the stainless steel band and it has proved to be durable and attractive. The titanium is tougher but has a satin finish rather than a glossy finish.
I tend to be hard on my crystals and so far, so good. This one has a flat, hardened crystal and looks great.
Get this one, you will love it! Amazon has a great price on it and Citizen stands behind their products.

Shopping Now!!!

0 comments: