Casio Men's Sea Analog Illuminator Dual LED Dive Watch #MDV102-1AV - Watches Strore

Casio Men's Sea Analog Illuminator Dual LED Dive Watch #MDV102-1AV


Casio Men's Sea Analog Illuminator Dual LED Dive Watch #MDV102-1AV
From Casio

I had my eyes on this Casio Diver's watch for the last few months, but Amazon.com wasn't carrying it yet. I was so glad when I saw that Amazon started selling this watch. I just got this watch a few days ago and I have not taken it off of my wrist yet. I LOVE IT!! It's very accurate and it looks just like the James Bond watch.
The watch is very well built with high quality workmanship. It's also water resistant up to 200 meters. You can swim, shower and dive with this watch without worrying about water getting into it. The crown on the watch is a screw-in crown, so no water, dirt or dust can get into the watch. I also love the "Super Illuminator" light that this watch has. When you press the button that's located at the 2 o'clock position, the entire face of the watch lights up and stays lit for 3 seconds. The light is very bright and as bright as a flashlight. You can also let the light to stay on just by keeping the button depressed for however long that you like. The watch is not heavy on the wrist and it's very comfortable to wear. The watchband on this watch is also very comfortable and very durable.
I highly recommend this watch to anybody who is looking for a durable, accurate and nice looking diver's watch.

Shopping Now!!!

0 comments: