Casio Men's Ana-Digi Edifice Thermometer Bracelet Watch #EFA119BK-1AV - Watches Store

Casio Men's Ana-Digi Edifice Thermometer Bracelet Watch #EFA119BK-1AV


Casio Men's Ana-Digi Edifice Thermometer Bracelet Watch #EFA119BK-1AV
From Casio

I bought this watch based on several of the reviews listed here. I recommend that you think of this watch as having an analog display with the capability to displaying digital information in the background. In most cases, the background digital information is hard to read unless you hit the illuminate button. This is great for me because it gives the watch a classic analog look while having all of the capabilities of a digital watch when I need it (which is relatively rare - I generally just need to know what time it is). The watch is full of features. I can confirm that the thermometer does not give accurate readings when you are wearing the watch.

Shopping Now!!!

0 comments: