MENS LUCIEN PICCARD AUTOMATIC 3 EYE STEEL WATCH 26571SL - Watches Store

MENS LUCIEN PICCARD AUTOMATIC 3 EYE STEEL WATCH 26571SL


MENS LUCIEN PICCARD AUTOMATIC 3 EYE STEEL WATCH 26571SL
From LUCIEN PICCARD

This watch is a piece of crap. I only had to for 2 weeks before it stopped working and became totally useless. I though watches were proven pieces of technology that have been perfected over the last 100 years...boy was I wrong. The only thing that moves on this watch is the seconds hand...the hour and minute hands are completely frozen. Now I have to return it and get it repaired (for free, according to the warranty), but the shipping is coming my of my pocket. This manufacture is also insisting that I send him $20 so he can mail my watch back to me once he fixes it. Now I'm torn between throwing good money after a bad watch or do I take the hit, chalk it up as a lesson learned and buy a real watch? Be smart and don't make the same mistake I did..

Shopping Now!!!

0 comments: