Bulova Men's Marine Star Watch #98H25 - Watches Store

Bulova Men's Marine Star Watch #98H25


Bulova Men's Marine Star Watch #98H25
From Bulova

As a Refrigeration Project Engineer I work in all kinds of locations; from +120 degree boiler rooms to -45 degree blast freezers, in wet environments, in ammonia atmospheres, and on construction sites. Needless to say, I am hard on a watch. This Bulova has stood up under conditions that normally destroy a watch in short order. In over three months it has gained 8 seconds. The crystal shows no signs of the micro scratches I usually see within a week, the band clasp is tight and dosn't pop open without concious effort, and the stop watch functions perfectly. The weight is noticable but feels like solid quality. This is far and away the best watch investment I have ever made. After replacing watches regularly every 4 - 6 months I have finally found one that looks like it will last.

Shopping Now!!!

0 comments: