Citizen Women's EG2450-53E Eco-Drive Silhouette Bangle Watch

Citizen Women's EG2450-53E Eco-Drive Silhouette Bangle Watch


Citizen Women's EG2450-53E Eco-Drive Silhouette Bangle Watch

I bought two of those--one for myself (gold one) and the other one(silver) as a gift for my niece. The bracelet on mine was too large and it didn't lock well--had to send to the repairshop, the warranty doesn't cover that. Paid about $40 incl. shipping. They offered to chage the whole bracelet for $70+...But I don't wear that watch, so it's sitting in the jewellery box --I like my Movado watch better- it has much better lock...My niece lost her watch last month because the lock was not safe (that's after a year and a half of wearing the watch).
Overall, it's a beautiful watch but the bracelet starts showing the signs of wear after several months and the lock is not safe.

Shopping Now!!!

0 comments: