Avalon Ladies Silver-Tone Covered Pendant Watch w/ Chain, # 2118-1 - Watches Store

Avalon Ladies Silver-Tone Covered Pendant Watch w/ Chain, # 2118-1


Avalon Ladies Silver-Tone Covered Pendant Watch w/ Chain, # 2118-1
From Avalon Watch Corp

I ordered this watch and in a short time recieved a product, not mine, but one of avalon's $300 pocket watches. I had to pay out of pocket to ship it back but Watchvalues did refund my shipping cost. When I finally received this watch, after a week, the time was wrong and had no manual or apparent working apparatus for which to correct the time. I also recieved a rash from the chain! After emailing the company Watchvalues, I recieved my money back the same day for the watch. So the actual watch LOOKS nice, it does not come with a manual for changing time and the chain is cheap, BUT customer service is prompt and flexible.

Shopping Now!!!

0 comments: