Invicta Men's Slim Collection Square Stainless Steel Mesh Watch #5146 - Invicta Store

Invicta Men's Slim Collection Square Stainless Steel Mesh Watch #5146


Invicta Men's Slim Collection Square Stainless Steel Mesh Watch #5146
From Invicta

I bought this watch with the intention to give it away, but also not sure if I wanted to keep it for myself. I love slim watches because they're light, functional and in my opinion far more attractive than watches with thick faces (usually anything more than 8mm, I consider too large and bulky). Invicta's Slim collection has faces that are measured at a thickness of 6mm. This is wonderful. On the other hand, the watch face is very big and not exactly attractive. I wish that I had bought the same watch in silver with a white face. I will probably give it away as a X-mas gift, but this is nevertheless a very nice watch. Lastly, when you receive the watch, make sure that you inspect it carefully. The first watch I received had been scratched or damaged, which exposed the silver metal under the black coat of paint on the metal strap.

Shopping Now!!!

0 comments: