Citizen Eco-Drive Men's Calibre 2100 Watch #AV0031-59A - Watches Store

Citizen Eco-Drive Men's Calibre 2100 Watch #AV0031-59A


Citizen Eco-Drive Men's Calibre 2100 Watch #AV0031-59A
From Citizen

I've owned this watch for about two years. I think it's really good looking watch but be forewarned, it is very large and heavy. I have a few G-Shock watches which aren't small either but the Calibre 2100 is a lot bigger. I'm not a small person and this watch dwarfs my wrist and in my opinion looks too audacious to wear as a dress watch. I get a lot of "that's a really big watch" comments.

I gave the watch 4 stars instead of 5 because, for one, I really like how it looks but I wish it were a bit smaller. The second reason I gave it 4 stars is that the manual specifically says not to take it scuba diving. What the heck? The recreational limit for scuba diving is 40 meters, one fifth the 200 meters this watch is supposedly water resistant to. What exactly does water resistant to 200 meters mean and how deep can you safely take this watch? The world may never know.

Shopping Now!!!

Tag : Citizen Eco-Drive Men's Calibre 2100 Watch #AV0031-59A,Watches Store,Citizen

0 comments: