Lucien Piccard Men's Stainless Steel-Ceramic Watch #26584BK - Watches Store

Lucien Piccard Men's Stainless Steel-Ceramic Watch #26584BK


Lucien Piccard Men's Stainless Steel-Ceramic Watch #26584BK
From Lucien Piccard

A great time piece from Lucien Piccard. The only thing I have an issue with is the band. It is very easy to have them removed, but that is all that can be adjusted. I would have liked to see a small adjustment point with out having to have links taken out. I needed 2 links removed to have the watch fit, but it is tight and leaves an impression on my wrist from time to time. With one link removed in is loose and moves up and down my wrist very easily. There is not happy middle.

Shopping Now!!!

Tag : Lucien Piccard Men's Stainless Steel-Ceramic Watch #26584BK,Watches Store,Lucien Piccard

0 comments: