Casio Women's Classic Analog Bracelet Watch #LTP1165A-1C - Watches Store

Casio Women's Classic Analog Bracelet Watch #LTP1165A-1C


Casio Women's Classic Analog Bracelet Watch #LTP1165A-1C
From Casio

This watch has a really classy design. It is not overly dainty and I hope that means it will last a while. The watch itself is a bit thicker (sticks out about 1/4 in) than I imagined it to be. I found the previous poster's suggestions on how to shorten the band very helpful, though it does take a bit of force to do it, and some specific types of tools (I didn't have a small screwdriver and used a sturdy mechanical pencil tip instead). I do wish that there was a way to adjust for a 1/2 link size.

Shopping Now!!!

Tag : Casio Women's Classic Analog Bracelet Watch #LTP1165A-1C,Watches Store

0 comments: