Coleman Silvertone Pocket Watch - Watches Store

Coleman Silvertone Pocket Watch


Coleman Silvertone Pocket Watch
From Coleman

I wasn't expecting too much watch for this price but from the other reviews I thought I'd be getting at least a good deal. I was wrong.

When you pop out to set the time, the minute hand flops around a teenie bit so when you set the time you have to be careful how you click the set knob back in or it can move the minute hand a little. Not very accurate and really annoying to me.

However, yes, it's fine for the price I guess but I'm now looking for another pocket watch. It's not worth it for me to send it back so I'm donating it to a thrift store and spending more money this time for something with a bit more quality.

Shopping Now!!!

Tag : Coleman Silvertone Pocket Watch , Watches Store

0 comments: