Casio Men's G-Shock Digital Watch #DW9052-1V

Casio Men's G-Shock Digital Watch #DW9052-1V<br />

Casio Men's G-Shock Digital Watch #DW9052-1V
From Casio

This watch has lasted over 4 years of abuse. My brother and I both own the same model. Great watch. Takes daily abuse and still works just fine. I have no idea why other people have had problems. Maybe they received a faulty model. But Casio has been a brand that my family and I have worn since the 80's. They last a long time and we have NEVER had a problem with any of the models that we purchased. I think that says a lot about a Casio G-shock watches. Timex watches, digital esp., are junk. I have had several malfunction over the years and swore never to buy a Timex Ironman or any other digital watch produced by them. Casio never fails to build a watch that lasts for years.

Shopping Now!!!

Tag : Casio , Watches Store

0 comments: